Around the globe, this is a time of seasonal change. For some of us, this season is cooling down. For some of us, things are heating up.
No matter where each of us is in the world, is the ASTCT community cooling down or heating up? Easy answer.
We are heating up!
Have you seen ASTCT’s line up of upcoming events? True to our mission, we are heating up to bring you the best in educational events.
- The Clinical Education Conference is this week! ASTCT is kicking off the Clinical Education Conference on Thursday. We are hosting more than 200 APPs, Nurses, and Fellows in Miami, Florida, for the first in-person CEC event since 2019. If you can’t attend, watch social media @ASTCT for day-to-day coverage.
- AcCELLerate – virtual but packed with education. Registration for the November Accellerate Forum is going strong. I am excited for this special event where physicians, payers, government agencies and industry members come together to discuss the key priorities in the cell and gene therapy. You can now register for this event to join these important discussions.
- Leadership Course – applications opening soon! One of my favorite ASTCT programs is returning for 2023. The ASTCT Leadership Course is a year-long program that provides training and develop the next generation of leaders in the field of hematopoietic cell transplantation and cellular therapy. I had the pleasure of being a facility member for this course last year, and it is truly a valuable experience. Applications for this course will open later this month, so keep an eye out for the email.
- Tandem 2023 – registration is open! Registration for the 2023 Tandem Meetings Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Meetings of ASTCT™ and CIBMTR® is now open! I hope you have a had a chance to check out our new website that features the meetings detailed scientific schedule, social events, and the exhibits you can expect to see at the 2023 Tandem Meetings.
Evergreen: Who needs a season?
Any time of year, have you experienced ASTCT’s online line up?
- Nucleus/Nucleus Plus: Read about the content that matters most to you on our content hubs, the core of news and information for the cellular therapy and transplant community.
- Podcasts: Our podcasts feature a variety of content from a diverse range of voices, covering topics from overcoming barriers and addressing inequity in cellular transplantation to managing COVID-19 in transplant patients. They have reached hundreds of listeners!
- Timely webinars/learning center: Register for an upcoming webinar or watch a previously recorded webinar to gain insight on timely topics from industry experts.
- ASTCT Special Interest Groups: If you’re a member and haven’t yet signed up for a SIG, don’t wait! Our SIGs provide an exclusive opportunity to get more deeply involved and actively engaged in your area of expertise.
Cooling Down or Heating Up?
No matter where you are in the world, THIS is the season for ASTCT. We’re here to provide you the best in educational resources and events. So grab your sandals or sweaters. Tis the ASTCT season!
Tags: president message